Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy.

My recent cash in a $22 flipament now puts my BR over $1k, which I am v. happy about. I'm now theoretically rolled for the ~$20 MTTs, which I think I will continue playing until I finally bring home a >$1k win (fingers x-ed that it will happen soon). I really don't think I want to ever play anything >$55 buy-in on PP (other than rebuys which sometimes cost more than that ldo) unless I satellite in, merely because I don't think I could handle a $109 loss due to a bad beat, so I won't put myself at risk for that. Actually, if I ever am rolled for $109s, I'll probably move my bankroll to Stars again, where the higher stakes MTTs are actual competition (and will help me become an MTT pro - as opposed to a donk-crusher - my current status). Anyways, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself; I should be focusing on the $1k --> $2k stretch that will probably be a bit of a grind.

In other news: Red Sox are taking the Rockies to church. Honestly, if it's not a four game sweep, I think we should just ship Colorado the WS ringz, that's how much of a handicap they deserve. Also I'm taking Colts -6.5 this week over Carolina for $20. I have no idea how I'm getting away with this bet, because the real line is -7, but I guess PP doesn't know that and wants me to have free money.

Things to watch for this weekend:
-Chuck FTs a $3r on Stars
-Mischman randomly shows up in a CC buy-in*
-Combuboom crushes shorthanded 200max at 12.5BBs/100, but still complains about he runs terrible
-Rex and I final table a PP donkament together, I run like a saint up until heads-up, at which point he's at a 4:1 chip disadvantage, but still wins and I miss out on another 1st :(
-11 new "online pok er is rigged (no proof, though)" threads are made at CC
-Pats crush the Redskins so hard that Clinton Portis actually quits football to pursue a rap career
-Tenbob gets drunk
-I release book on sustaining a 1000% ROI in MTTs on PP
-Book sells a ton of copies and I retire and move to Europe


One more word of advice, reader. Do yourself a favor and make this blog your homepage. Seriously. It will get rid of your beer belly, will move your receding hairline back to an acceptable position, and will convince your wife/girlfriend to try out freaky new shit in bed, among other good things. (Unless you're a female, in which case it will make your husband stop drinking.) Do it.


Thanks for reading,
Vanquish


*If this actually happens, I didn't give him the pw, seriously

3 comments:

tenbob said...

OH do i intend to get drunk every night. Soldiering does that :)

See ye next week, great post Vanquish.

combuboom said...

reading this blog regularly has made my penis grow an inch. it really works!!! A++

ChuckTs said...

Mine shrank :(